- Fluid inside condenses from the evaporative cooling of the water off the bird's beak, making it top heavy and dunking it back into the water.
- The condensate rejoins the liquid pool in the bird's bulb, and he tips up again.
- Process continues indefinitely.
- The fluid and dye inside the bird can permanently stain, and the bird's glass body can easily be broken.
- Children are fascinated by the bobbing bird, and the educational possibilities are great.
Are you a bargain hunter? If you find a great deal then don't hesitate to share it with our community!