Get £50 off a £200 spend on items supplied directly from Amazon (even toys!) - you need to have a valid business account
Link to open a business account. UK customers can create a free Amazon Business account here.
How to redeem:
Add £200 of any item(s) for work sold by Amazon to your basket, using your Amazon Business account.
At checkout enter the promo code B2BSTART19.
Receive £50 off your order.
Amazon Business: £50 off £200 spend - Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid for selected Amazon Business customers from 00:01 BST August 1 2019, valid when applying the promotional code B2BSTART19 on a verified Amazon Business account (the "Offer").
- The offer is valid until 30 days from receipt of the promotional code sent by Amazon.co.uk.
- The promotional code offers a £50.00 discount off a minimum spend of £200.00 spend (£50.00 total saving).
- One redemption per business account only.
- This offer is not eligible on Amazon Business accounts using Shared Payments or Pay By Invoice.
- This offer is not compatible with business pricing.
- The offer only applies to items sold by Amazon at the website www.amazon.co.uk. The offer does not apply to purchases made from Amazon's Warehouse Deals or from third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace, even if "fulfilled by Amazon" or "Prime Eligible".
- Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with Amazon's standard delivery rates and policies.
- The offer only applies if the same delivery speed is selected for all Qualifying Items, as applicable. Please check the "Delivery Details" section during checkout to confirm that all Qualifying Items have the same delivery speed.
- If you have applied a promotional code to your account but have not completed checkout of a relevant order, the code does not need to be re-entered when completing checkout for another order that qualifies for the same offer.
- If your order value exceeds the value of the promotional code or promotional reward, you must pay the balance either by credit or debit card, or by using Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards. Unlike Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards, you will not be able to view any unused promotional codes or promotional rewards in the Your Account section of www.amazon.co.uk.
- Promotional codes and promotional rewards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- If you place an order using a promotional reward and then return that order, the promotional reward cannot be refunded or re-used.
- If you place an order using a promotional code and then return or cancel that order, the promotional code cannot be refunded or re-used.
- Unless otherwise specified on the landing page of the offer or by Amazon: (i) promotional codes or promotional rewards cannot be used on existing orders; and (ii) only one promotional code or promotional reward can be redeemed per order. Promotional codes and promotional rewards cannot be used to purchase Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards, items sold by third party Sellers (including Warehouse Deals), digital products, baby and infant formula, against delivery costs, or against gift wrapping costs.
- The offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice. The offer has no cash alternative.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Amazon's Conditions of Use & Sale apply.